Location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Remote
AutoFi is the leading commerce platform for end-to-end digital automotive sales and financing, powering billions of dollars in transactions every year through a network of top lenders. Our cloud-based pricing platform and APIs offer customizable solutions to power prequalification and financing for the largest automotive brands in the industry.
We are funded for years of future growth and backed by investors including Crosslink Capital, Santander Holdings USA, SVB Financial Group, Ford, BMW iVentures and Mouro Capital. AutoFi recently raised an $85 million dollar financing at a nearly $700 million valuation to double down on our mission to bring joy and trust to the automotive market. You can read more about our recent financing [here](https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220306005035/en/AutoFi- Closes-85-Million-in-Funding-to-Accelerate-Growth).
After producing four consecutive years of 100% revenue growth, the AutoFi team in 2021 more than doubled in headcount, while our platform processed more than one million automotive financing requests that resulted in more than $3 billion in vehicle sales. Our recent round of funding will fuel continued growth, enabling us to keep innovating on behalf of our dealer, OEM, lender and enterprise clients.
Our team is diverse - spread out across the U.S. and Canada, we have backgrounds from finance and technology as well as deep experience in all areas of the auto space. We’re empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble owners of this business and are supported by some of the biggest names in the auto and financial industries as commercial partners. We’ve never been more excited about the opportunity in front of us to help transition the auto industry from offline to online. If changing a trillion-dollar industry sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Read more about joining us here.
About the Role
At AutoFI, Project Managers own the product strategy and drive execution in order to create amazing product experiences. You will be responsible for driving product initiatives from inception through execution. In this role you will collaborate closely with engineers, analysts, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our products amaze and delight our customers. You will be focused on helping create a secure and scalable platform that serves the needs of our internal and external customers.
· Partner with product managers and external partners to develop and scale applications that support AutoFi strategy and objectives as defined.
· Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to create and document the functional and non-functional requirements.
· Utilize project management skills to develop and execute detailed project plans and manage implementation processes including testing, documentation, and progress tracking.
· Coordinate work performed by internal scrum teams and 3rd parties by defining project requirements and performing needs/impact analysis.
· Create short and long term plans and adhering to the deadlines.
· Track KPIs, Measure and report on the efficacy of initiatives and develop action plans accordingly.
· Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or mid/larger scale projects, new initiatives and other ongoing business deliverables in accordance with business needs.
· Collaborates closely with project team members, business owners and sponsors to develop and successfully implement projects/programs.
· Identifies, evaluates and resolves issues that conflict with project deliverables.
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills, with experience communicating both creative and technical feedback to a diverse group of stakeholders.
· Knowledge of Scrum techniques.
· Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven decision- making.
· Demonstrated ability to work across a large set of internal customers in technical and non-technical roles
· Multi-dimensional. Demonstrated ability to solve strategy problems and track record of successful execution.
· Decision Making. Demonstrated ability to make decisions based on both quantitative data and qualitative insight.
· High level understanding of agile project management concepts and tools, including technical, innovation process, product management, financial and operations functions.
· Experience using JIRA.
· Self-motivated individual with the desire to succeed and motivate others.
· Minimum 3 years related work experience.
· Prior Automotive or Fin Tech experience
· Experience in a scrum master role.
· A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a closely related field, or equivalent experience
· SQL knowledge a plus
AutoFi is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.