Employment Type: Full Time
Sr. DevOps Engineer
AutoFi is the leading commerce platform for end-to-end digital automotive sales and financing, powering billions of dollars in transactions every year through a network of top lenders. Our cloud-based pricing platform and APIs offer customizable solutions to power prequalification and financing for the largest automotive brands in the industry.
We are funded for years of future growth and backed by investors including Crosslink Capital, Santander Holdings USA, SVB Financial Group, Ford, BMW iVentures and Mouro Capital. AutoFi recently raised an $85 million dollar financing at a nearly $700 million valuation to double down on our mission to bring joy and trust to the automotive market. You can read more about our recent financing [here](https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220306005035/en/AutoFi- Closes-85-Million-in-Funding-to-Accelerate-Growth).
After producing four consecutive years of 100% revenue growth, the AutoFi team in 2021 more than doubled in headcount, while our platform processed more than one million automotive financing requests that resulted in more than $3 billion in vehicle sales. Our recent round of funding will fuel continued growth, enabling us to keep innovating on behalf of our dealer, OEM, lender and enterprise clients.
Our team is diverse - spread out across the U.S. and Canada, we have backgrounds from finance and technology as well as deep experience in all areas of the auto space. We’re empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble owners of this business and are supported by some of the biggest names in the auto and financial industries as commercial partners. We’ve never been more excited about the opportunity in front of us to help transition the auto industry from offline to online. If changing a trillion-dollar industry sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Read more about joining us here.
About the Role:
AutoFi’s is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to contribute to the product and company growth. We are responsible for a wide range of tasks from building technical infrastructure, developing integration between services, and supporting dev teams and product releases to collaborating with business departments and investigating their needs. We are constantly looking for an opportunity to be more effective and improve our processes and systems. We respect ownership and value creative work.
What we are looking for:
· Building and setting up new infrastructure.
· Improving infrastructure monitoring systems.
· Streamlining incident management workflows.
· Designing and implementing data pipelines.
· Working on ways to automate development and release processes.
· Building CI/CD pipelines.
· Participating in design and planning discussions.
· Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
· Participate in the ops on-call schedule and production troubleshooting.
· Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
· Participate in database management procedures.
· Provide developers with technical support.
· Manage systems and users credentials.
Technical skills required
· Infrastructure: AWS.
· Containers: Docker, Docker Compose.
· Databases: NoSQL, SQL. Design and maintenance.
· Object oriented programming experience.
· /CD configuration experience.
Technical skills preferred
· Infrastructure: AWS (ECS/EKS/Lambda), Heroku.
· Infrastructure automation: AWS CDK/CloudFormation, Terraform.
· Containers: Docker Swarm, Kubernetes.
· Message brokers.
· Databases: MongoDB, Elasticsearch.
· Programming languages: Python, C++, C#.
· CI/CD: Buddy, CircleCI, GitHub Actions.
· Event-driven architecture, AWS Kinesis, Kafka.
· BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
· Experience as a DevOps engineer or similar software engineering role.
AutoFi is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.