Location: Lithuania, Vilnius
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite
Team: Finance & Administration
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
For this position, we are only consider candidate who currently based in Lithuania or willing to relocate to Lithuania.
Accountant Qualifications / Skills:
Attention to Detail
Reporting Research Results
Data Entry Management
General Math Skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance
4+ years’ experience in accounting/finance
Experience with financial reporting requirements
Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire