Location: United Kingdom, London
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Local Marketing
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Engage and build relationships with our existing Influencers (KOLs), Affiliates and VIPs through one-on-one as well as one-to-many conversations.
- Full ownership of the Binance UK Affiliate database.
- Identify, reach out to and onboard new on-brand content creators whose primary focus is crypto or related subjects and who have an aspirational personal brand image.
- Responsible for reviewing collaboration requests, ensuring all suitable requests are accepted and actioned.
- Propose innovative content creation and collaboration campaigns which will drive brand awareness and new users for Binance.
- Ensure Affiliates and Influencers are aware of news and promotions, and plan strategies for them to post content in line with news and key developments.
- Planning and execution of both online and offline marketing activities, events, and campaigns to local audiences.
- **Support our Influencers and Affiliates by providing the insights and tools needed to achieve their goals. **
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with our Influencers and Affiliate partners, including regular catch-ups, seeking answers to support requests and arranging Binance Swag.
- Manage the collaboration negotiation process with a strong understanding of budgeting and numbers to ensure goals are met within CPA and ROI targets.
- Submitting budget approvals and managing payments.
- Leading regular status calls, meetings and responsible for regular reporting.
- Managing marketing approvals across multiple stakeholders.
- University degree in Marketing or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of Influencer and/or Affiliate experience, preferably in B2C tech, internet and/or ecommerce spaces.
- Familiarity with both online and offline marketing activities.A strategic thinker with the motivation and drive to own and execute initiatives.
- Must be able to both work independently and collaborate with remote global marketing team members.
- High levels of professionalism and emotional intelligence.
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends, and a strong interest in crypto culture are a plus.
- Must be a fluent English speaker having spent 5+ years in the UK.
・ Competitive salary
・ Flexible working conditions
・ Flat organisation
・ Great Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
・ Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work
on the world's no.1 crypto-currency exchange!
Binance Exchange is the leading crypto exchange by trading volume and users,
with customers in over 180 countries and regions. Capable of processing more
than 1.4 million orders per second, Binance is one of the fastest trading
platforms in the world. The platform focuses on security, robustness, and
execution speed—attracting enthusiasts and professional traders alike.