Location: Latin America
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Finance & Administration
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
The Americas Tax Leader will have a crucial role in the organization of Binance that is actively building a world-class tax team. Reporting directly to the group’s Global Tax Director, the Americas Tax Leader will lead and actively manage all tax aspects and initiatives of the region (excluding binance.US), being the first point of contact both to internal and external stakeholders. This will include support the business teams in tax matters, managing tax compliance, driving tax projects, implementing, and reviewing tax processes, identifying risks and opportunities, dealing with audits and litigation, and monitoring new tax legislation and policy matters. The ideal candidate will be hands-on, proactive, independent, flexible, and happy in fast-paced environments, and bring a proven record of similar roles in the Americas region.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire