Location: UAE, Dubai
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Drive architecture and development of efficient, highly scalable, and secure services that power payment products
- Technical planning and project management for the team
- Work with the engineering team to explore and create new design/architectures geared towards scale and performance
- Daily management work, including making the project plan, guiding junior engineers' daily work and doing knowledge sharing, etc.
- Conduct and participate in code and design reviews to achieve and maintain high development standards
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ experience in software engineering in a distributed systems environment
- Proficient in core java, and familiar with spring framework4. Proficient in MySQL, and familiar with at least one NoSql DB
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling
- Capable to cope with stress, and quickly learn new knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and being able to deal with global stakeholders.
- Proficient in spring cloud and microservice design
- Extensive experience in system analysis and in programming of software applications (financial product platforms)
- Performance tuning experience on JVM, SQL, RPC, etc.
- Financial products related experiences
- Excellent organising and planning skills.
- Be able to lead a team of young/ambitious developers.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire