Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Business Development
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Engage with developer communities and project teams to generate leads and new business opportunities
- Collaborate across teams to achieve business objectives
- Manage the entire sales lifecycle from prospecting, to deal negotiation, closing, including renewals and upsales.
- Lead growth marketing across various channels in order to drive market share growth
- Develop and execute campaigns across multiple channels and platforms with an emphasis on data-driven decision making
- Strong desire to work in sales at an early-stage startup
- Knowledge and passion for the crypto/blockchain industry
- 3 years experience with inbound, outbound, and client-facing sales positioning SaaS, 2B product offerings
- Skilled in prospecting techniques
- A technical or educational background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
- Ability to operate independently and proactively in an effort to source and progress new business
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of understanding of customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by technical services
- Experience managing numerous requests and time demands concurrently
- Have experience with building security systems in the financial industry.
- Have experience with building cryptocurrency products, especially crypto wallets.
- Have full-stack engineering experience, familiar with React or React Native or Native mobile development.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire