Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Manage the Lifecycle of Btoken.
- Manage the issuance, Mint & Burn for Btoken based on market needs.
- Focus on user growth and marketing for Binance Bridge & Btoken.
- Managing the public relationship and landing page for both App & Web for Binance Bridge.
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders for growth and coverage of Binance Bridge & Btoken.
- Work closely with the operations, technicals and designers, as well as legal, compliance, CS and tech support etc.
- Track the status of each project and collect feedback from each stakeholder and tracking data system.
- Monitor the daily data and analyze the business impact then to influence the product improvements.
- Other related duties allocated by the superior.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Direct experience in implementing technical solutions and change transformation.
- Highly analytical and technically proficient.
- Good understanding of Bridge, Blockchain & Dapp.
- Great logical thinking ability, communication skills, driven, and quick-learner.
- Responsible, self-motivated and a strong capability to work under pressure.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese for better collaboration with internal team and external clients.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire