Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
We are looking for a Blockchain Security Engineer to join our security team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing source code for any
potential security weaknesses, bugs, vulnerabilities or violations of
- Track the product development process and master the product business logic.
- Develop source code business security specifications.
- Responsible for analyzing blockchain security vulnerabilities and new blockchain security events.
- Conduct security research and vulnerability mining on blockchain public chain and application layer.
- Conduct source code security audits.
- Uncover unknown security vulnerabilities and code flaws in programs, validate vulnerabilities, and prepare security hardening reports.
- Background in blockchain development and familiar with blockchain fundamentals.
- Currently working on blockchain security related work.
- Familiar with common vulnerability principles and mining skills.
- Familiar with programming languages such as Golang/Rust/Solidity/Java and able to code vulnerability detection or verification tools.
- Understanding of mainstream blockchain theory or development technologies such as Bitcoin, Ether, EOS, etc. Mastery of Ether code development is a plus.
- Understanding of different types of blockchain security vulnerabilities.
- Familiar with common blockchain development frameworks, experience in static code analysis, reverse engineering experience is a plus.
- Clear thinking, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, good learning ability and teamwork spirit.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire