Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
BNB Chain is an EVM compatible blockchain with over 1,000 dApps deployed and
over 1m daily active users (addresses). We are looking for a Research Analyst
for our tech driven BNB Chain ecosystem. The successful candidate will join
the innovative and rapidly evolving field to uncover critical insights and
guide our future plans. The responsibilities of this role includes, but is not
- Proactively stay informed about market trends, opportunities, risks and new projects, with a passion for the cryptocurrency and DLT industry.
- Monitor key market indicators and suggest important metrics to trackPresent insights and trends on the blockchain industry, especially in critical segments including NFT, GameFi, NFT, Metaverse and SocialFi.
- Make recommendations based on key findings.
- Research projects and their tokenomics to assess their credibility, technological value and future potential.
- Write and publish research reports on blockchain topics and trends.
- Interact with project teams and industry professionals to collect information.
- 5+ years' experience of working on a role relating to Equity/Blockchain Research, Corporate Finance, Investments, Venture Capital or M&A.
- At least 2 years of experience should be related to gamefi/gaming research.
- Strong analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of existing gamefi and metaverse projects.
- Strong expertise in game/NFT tokenomics and able to understand the effects of tokenomics designHas good knowledge of the NFT, gamefi and metaverse infrastructure landscape
- Experience in using tools such as Dune analytics, Nansen etc. (Plus but not a must)
- Strong articulation skills and is comfortable with presenting to C-level management, and able to give crisp recommendations to optimising gamefi tokenomics.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics or other related areas are a plus.
- Passionate, ownership, execution oriented, and natural team player.
- Business level English
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire