Location: Latin America
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Business Development
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Develop new business opportunities across different channels in the LATAM region.
- Maintain client relationships, specifically in the LATAM region.
- Drive business growth through partnerships and strategic agreements to increase market penetration, user acquisition, revenue, and other relevant metrics.
- Create and execute localised strategies to aid in the adoption of crypto-based ecosystem.
- Increase operational efficiency throughout the business development organization.
- Co-develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new and existing products and markets.
- Provide deal sourcing and operating partner support for investment teams.
- Cross-functional collaboration with internal stakeholders across different teams and geographies.
- A minimum of 10 years of proven success in lead position.
- Background in at least one or a combination of business development, strategy, operations, venture building, management consulting, branding, project management, venture capital, and portfolio management.
- Effective communicator, able to represent Binance to external stakeholders.
- Prior experience in cross-border collaborative business development projects.
- Data-driven approach to decision making.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, able to drive agendas and execute with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Passion for crypto and digital assets.
- Crypto native is a plus.
- Spanish or Portuguese speaking is a plus.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire