Location: Poland, Warsaw
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Business Development
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Responsible for procuring, integrating and managing strategic partners integrations: Retailers, Payment Acquirers, KYC vendors, SaaS Platforms, Referral Agent ect.
- Provide end-to-end coordination of internal and external teams and act as team leader in partner integration projects, including inputs and updates to projects plans, project status control
- Provide P&L assessment and justification of partner integration opportunities Launch international scheme based Binance card / Binance pay in the region
- Lead and execute market integration plans in target markets. E.g. Strategic partnerships / strategic integrations
- Provide strategic inputs on product direction and drive new business development initiatives e.g. loyalty and payout solutions. Candidate has to be up to date with both payment and crypto trends
- Ensure products meet compliance and regulatory requirements by maintaining strong relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders. E.g. Regulators
- Co-lead strategic marketing initiatives with strategic partners and retailers to drive greater brand awareness. E.g. Socials, campaigns, communications
- Own the merchant growth targets by creating and maintaining a sales pipeline. The candidate is responsible for generating his/her own leads.
- 7+ years of proven success in a similar role that has experience across multiple leading payment firms. E.g. Payment Schemes/Network, Payment Acquirers/Gateways, Payment Wallets
- Strong integration capabilities and experience about payment business in one or many jurisdictions
- Strong experience. I.e. building a business/project/product from scratch
- Solid project management and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player, very strong interpersonal skills
- Problem solver, results-driven and hands-on
- A passion for crypto and digital assets with an astute understanding of B2B client needs
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian is a must.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire