Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are in search of a strong blockchain developer to join one of our product teams, Trust Wallet. Within Trust Wallet is Wallet Core, an open source, cross-platform library implementing low-level cryptographic wallet functionality for a high number of blockchains in a succinct way.
The tech stack includes:
- C / C++ (Rust is possible too)
- Swift / Java binding done by codegen
- Protobuf models and plugins
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire