Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
Binance Card is looking for a senior product manager focus on the card
product. Please notice that the location can be Eastern Europe, Asia and
- As a Product Manager of Business Card, responsible of the developing Card Products(Web and App), improving customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Work closely with business development, technical team, risk, compliance team, finance, big data team and etc.
- Deliver world class crypto card product.
- Product design skill set including prototyping using wireframe and sequence diagram tools, good user story telling.
- Good knowledge about product development life cycle and have experience involved at various stages, UI/UX design, stakeholder management, test case review, production support and operational process optimisation, excellent presentation and communication skills.
- 5 years+ Card product management experience in issuing side, experience in various markets is appreciated.
- Extensive market research and analysis capability to ensure product's competitive edge.
- Data analytical skill. Ability to design product performance dashboard, optmize the product using data driven approach, conduct regular benchmarking vs key player on the market.
- Excellent prioritisation framework, ability to rationalise and align with the stakeholders on the scope of the MVP and further product development.
- Good understanding of the risk, compliance frameworks in card industry.
- Understating reconciliation and settlement in the card industry.
- Being a positive surviver in fast-pacing environment in fully remote mode with the highest expectations for the card product.
- Self-driven and looking for quick career growth.
Better To Have:
- Knowledge about the cryptocurrency industry.
- Knowledge about technical implementation life cycle.
- Good coordination skill to manage the development.
- Deep insight into marketing and business development activities.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire