Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
We are looking for a Central Community intern to contribute to the maintenance
and growth of the Binance community; one of Binance’s greatest assets.
Binance’s community team is supported by a team of 350+ Binance Angels;
volunteers who love Binance and our platform. They support us by moderating
and being active in our Telegram channels, promoting activities and product
updates and sharing feedback from the wider community.
This position can be fully remote.
- Structuring, managing and growing our community via Telegram and Discord
- Identify additional avenues to build community
- Designing and implementing incentive programs to promote engagement and growth with existing and potential networks
- Taking care of the program finances
- Coordinating inter-department cooperation between the Angels and the Binance team (including BD, collecting leads, market research, data requests, etc.)
- Angel program management, including conducting program-wide reviews, hiring, team building and more
- Strong passion and knowledge for crypto and Binance
- Experience or strong interest in community management, and/or other relevant experience
- Familiarity with Telegram, Discord and other community channels
- Experiences in managing community bots will be a huge plus
- Ability to handle a high pace and many moving parts at once
- Fluent English - International background and ability to speak other languages is a definite plus