Location: UAE, Dubai
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Customer Experience
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Assisting a group of high-profile clients with escalation and acting as an advocate across all asset classes and operational areas.
- Identifying inter / intra system exceptions resulting from trade lifecycle processing malfunctions, and escalating / investigating / resolving root cause as needed.
- Formal Service Reviews and monthly checkpoints with all of their allocated clients
- Creating and managing virtual, global teams to deliver process / technology changes for our key clients (both tactical and strategic)
- 5 Year of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Quick to spot areas where business processes need to be changed, for escalation and quick resolution of problems / developments.
- Regular communication with sales and operations heads demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Proven data analysis skills, including data visualizations and trend articulation, as demonstrated by daily, weekly, and monthly use of SRM's Skills that will assist you in the role:
- Significant post-trade operations experience in the Crypto or financial markets
- Experience in Crypto, prime brokerage and/or trade flow operations.
- Proven PowerPoint, Excel, and MIS skills, as well as experience presenting to large or senior groups both internally and abroad.
- Crypto/Digital Assets experience or foreign exchange product knowledge are preferred.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire