Location: United Kingdom, London
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Local Marketing
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
As our Community & Social Media Manager for the UK region, you will be key in
managing our official social media channels and communities (Twitter, Telegram
and more to come!).
We’re looking for a crypto-obsessed individual who has a sense of humour, can
create relatable crypto memes, and craft frequent posts to grow and engage our
Someone who lives and breathes cryptocurrency; aka, a HARDCORE individual who
is available to be our keyboard warrior.
- Launch, manage and grow our UK Telegram & Social Media channels.
- Build and engage with our local communities through one-on-one as well as one-to-many conversations.
- Produce high quality, engaging, original content.
- Moderate the regional Binance social media, platforms, and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement.
- Be the eyes and ears on the ground; understand and share knowledge on local trends, communities and news.
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of the local user base and awareness.
- Manage and expand the UK Angel program through recruitment and relationship building.
- Assist in organizing both online and offline events and meet-ups.
- Share market feedback and user suggestions with relevant functional teams.
- University degree in Marketing or a related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of proven community management experience or a strong interest in social media and communities.
- Familiarity with both online and offline marketing activities.
- Experience in launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, starting an ambassador program, creating an event series).
- Familiarity with online platforms such as Twitter, Telegram and Discord.
- A strategic thinker with the motivation and drive to own and execute initiatives.
- Must be able to both work independently and collaborate with remote global marketing team members.
- High levels of professionalism and emotional intelligence.
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends, and a strong interest in crypto culture are a plus.
- Must be a fluent English speaker with an in-depth understanding of the UK market, preferably having spent 5+ years in the UK.
・ Competitive salary
・ Flexible working conditions
・ Flat organisation
・ Great Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
・ Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work
on the world's no.1 crypto-currency exchange!
Binance Exchange is the leading crypto exchange by trading volume and users,
with customers in over 180 countries and regions. Capable of processing more
than 1.4 million orders per second, Binance is one of the fastest trading
platforms in the world. The platform focuses on security, robustness, and
execution speed—attracting enthusiasts and professional traders alike.