Location: South America or North America
Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
In this role you will lead the Community and Developer Relations team for North America, reporting into the global Head of Community. You will be one of the public faces for BNB Chain, participating at events and other speaking engagements in the US and Canada, as well as globally.
You will co-create with the global team the strategy for supporting and fostering our community of developers, token holders, investors, Web3 entrepreneurs, enterprise, and the general public in North America. With the aim to increase global reach and engagement across all of our channels on social media and events/hackathons. You’ll oversee the implementation of the plan and provide reporting to the Leadership team.
You’ll also work with the Business Development team, to ensure we’re attracting the right projects to build on BNB, and manage the North America- based Martians, improving on the program and ensuring local communities are well supported and engaged.
The role is remote and open to candidates in America.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire