Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Build a self-driven and permissionless DAO community based on the project products, restructure the core DAO team into various departments, design the incentive program, track team members’ performance.
- Collect community feedback and suggestions on products and activities, and assist in product optimization through DAO proposals.
- Manage the user community on platforms such as Discord/Telegram/Reddit, explore new platforms and tools.
- Build relationships with external communities, organise community campaigns such as airdrops and AMA, track their results on new user growth and user activation.
- Experience in community operation or related professional experience, ideally with community growth skills.
- Great passion for the cryptocurrency industry, ideally with experience in crypto gaming and DAO. Fast learning ability is a must.
- Solutions focused, resourceful, collaborative, people management skills and strong sense of initiative.
- Business or native English proficiency.
- Adaptive to flexible working hours and remote collaboration.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire