Location: Latin America
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Entity incorporation for international jurisdictions (i.e the setting up of new entities in different jurisdictions).
- Entity maintenance: work closely with cross functional teams, e.g. finance, tax and HR to support the business.
- Work alongside with the in-house lawyers on share transfers and capital injection projects.
- Draft board documentation, e.g. board minutes, resolutions, POAs.
- Coordinate and prepare for board meetings, committee meetings and general meetings, annual reports, interim reports, circulars and announcements.
- Assist with filing of annual reports and other statutory filing based on the filing timelines and the local requirements of each jurisdiction.
- Budget forecast and cost control on external company secretarial/ law firm spends.
- Assist with execution and filing of documentation, including corporate documents and contracts.
- Assist with any ad hoc tasks assigned to him/her.
- Only candidates with solid experience in entity incorporation need apply
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in handling company secretary tasks
- Experience in handling board changes for the related group companies
- Experience in drafting board minutes, resolutions, capital injections, etc.
- A degree or formal education in economics, finance, law, management
- Prior work experience in a fast-paced tech environment
- Positive attitude, flexible mindset, willing to learn, detail-orientation
- Big picture thinker, a doer and hustler, able to “connect the dots”
- This person must be organized, good at time management and project management
- Able to handle tasks without much supervision but also unafraid to raise questions or request for help when issues are spotted
- Comfortable to work in a startup, dynamic environment
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire