Location: Brazil, Sao Paulo
Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Swipe, has partnered with major payment networks to enable individuals access to a full fiat channel for card payments through its licensed partner in the EU. Our mission is to enable customers to create crypto fiat card programs. It connects millions of customers to link their fiat/crypto wallet to Visa/Mastercard Schemes for online/offline payment.
As a FinTech start-up, Swipe is committed to comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements as we operate and expand our business globally. We are now looking for an experienced Compliance Officer in the Latam market to join and strengthen the compliance program. The successful candidate should be an individual who is familiar and passionate about the FinTech industry and knowledgeable in developing and refining customized Compliance products and processes.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire