Location: South Africa, Cape Town
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Writing blog posts, e-books, educational articles, presentations, video scripts, infographics, website content, courses and white papers to be posted on the company's blogs and website.
- Write high-quality, SEO-friendly content, and continuously improve user experience, traffic, and retention.
- Research and explore new technologies in the blockchain industry.
- Create and maintain an active editorial calendar and social media calendar of appropriate content.
- Coming up with creative content strategies and implementing them
- Develop a measurement framework for generating results of the content marketing activity to be used for future marketing campaigns.
- Build connections with the media and seek out chances for publication, media clips, and partnership. This will increase exposure and awareness of the brand.
- Provide recommendations to ensure the content is understandable to a first-time reader who possesses little knowledge of the concepts covered.
- Adhere to the Binance Academy style guide
- Ensure that the vocabulary, syntax, punctuation, paragraph structure, and phrasing are consistent with internal standards.
- Understand the dynamics of the industry, guide and enhance the user readership and following rate through content planning and other means.
- 6 years of experience in producing and editing written content.
- Strong writing, planning, and editing skills.
- Creative with a proven ability to develop unique ideas and to expand on them in high-quality written formats. and able to produce unique ideas and cognition.
- Strong sense of responsibility, logical, rigorous and meticulous, self-motivated, and values strong teamwork.
- Expertise in one or more of the following fields: trading, finance, cryptocurrency, DeFi, and/or online privacy.
- Bachelor's degree or above in education, journalism, psychology, media, marketing, and related fields.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire