Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a couple of seasoned dApp Ecosystem Content Operation Specialists to manage our dApp Store. In this role you will create compelling narratives for the dApps across the platform, including but not limited to content development, such as creating quality content to educate, excite, inspire our global audience and attract new users to our platform and content management/improvement, for example, reporting on content effectiveness: monitor the traffic and user engagement.
The ideal candidate is in tune with the blockchain industry and knowledgable in the public chain or general dApp derivatives products- Defi, GameFi, DEX...etc..., and can write and edit clear, concise copy on tight deadlines.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire