Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Big Data
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
We are looking for a seasoned Big Data Architect, this candidate will serve as
the architect and expert for big data platform architecture and business
solutions. The candidate will standardize and provide scalable solutions for
complex data pipelines supporting immense volume in real time and batched
based processors. This individual will work with internal stakeholders to
analyze and define innovative solutions for achieving strategic business
- Drive architecture and the design of Big Data solutions.
- Design and implement high performance systems supporting large volume real time and batched data processes.
- Propose and design data architecture solutions for scalability, high availability, fault tolerance, and elasticity for various application needs.
- Ensure implementation Data Governance and security best practices for Big Data environments.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the team to grow as world class Big Data architects and engineers.
- 10+ years experiences of Big Data development and architecting.
- 5+ years of proven skills and experience in leading big data architect team.
- Extensive experiences and knowledges on Big Data solution architecting.
- Proficient in Java / Scala / Python (at least one language) and SQL programming languages.
- Proficient in Big Data pipeline development including batch and streaming processing.
- Familiar with Big Data components including but not limited to Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Spark streaming, Delta lake, Hudi, Flink, Presto, Hbase, Kafka, Zookeeper, Airflow, Elasticsearch, Redis, etc.
- Experiences with AWS Big Data services is a plus.
- Have a strong team collaboration attitude and develop partnership with other teams and business.
- Be optimistic, ability to adapt quickly to meet new challenges and quick to respond against incidents.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire