Location: UAE, Dubai
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
As a Data Protection Engineer in this global organization you will work in our
SOC team(engineering solution) to protect global data, including automating
backup, recovery and database virtualization. You will be responsible for the
key strategy design and delivery of products and services including Data
Leakage Prevention (DLP), Information Right Management, Public Key
Infrastructure (PKI), Token Management, Internet Web authentication and entry
security, application security testing and cloud security services.
- Develop policies to monitor protected data while in-use (endpoint actions), in-motion (network traffic), and at-rest (data storage) with response rules to prevent leakage of protected data.
- Develop workflow for incident and alert generation for protected data policy infringement.
- Troubleshoot-issues that may arise from internal, scope the issues as well as manage problems until closure.
- Perform system maintenance and maintain current documentation.
- Continuous configuration and tuning of DLP systems, policies and response rules.
- Backup & recovery automation.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field.
- Proven track record of min. 5 years of work experience in IT and 2 years in a similar role.
- Proficient in security concepts (data security & application security).
- Develop framework for backup, DR, and Database Virtualization to encompass all IT infrastructure and applications, including evaluation criteria, standard blueprints, and backup and DR lifecycle.
- Develop and document RTO, RPO, and SLAs around backup, Disaster Recovery, and Database Virtualization in accordance with all IT and Security/Compliance policies.
- Experience with any DLP tools like Symantec DLP, zScaler DLP product.
- Developing automation for deployment, scaling activities and container capabilities, promoting serverless capabilities.
- Ability to coordinate and independently drive activities to an end.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a distributed team across multiple time zones.
- Experience with mission critical, 24x7 systems.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire