Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a Data Protection Specialist in the Asia-Pacific region to join our Data Protection Team to help ensure that the team is effective and that it meets its business and regulatory requirements. Operating in a fast- paced financially regulated environment, the role will report into our regional Data Protection Officer and encompass all aspects of supporting them in their duties including ensuring a privacy-by-design culture.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire