Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Big Data
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
We are looking for a seasoned Big Data data warehouse engineer. The candidate
will build efficient big data data warehouse service to support various data
applications that meet business needs.
- According to the company's data warehouse specifications and business understanding, build a universal and flexible data warehouse system that can quickly support the needs and reduce repetitive development work effort.
- Data model design, development, testing, deploy, online data job monitoring and the ability to quickly solve complex problems, especially the optimization of complex calculation logic and performance tuning, etc.
- Participate in Data governance, include the construction of the company’s metadata management system and data quality monitoring system.
- Participate in technical team building and learning growth, and contribute to the team’s overall knowledge accumulation and skill improvement.
- 5+ years experiences of data lake and data warehouse design and developement experience.
- Deeply understanding about data warehouse modeling and data governance. Solid knowledge of data warehouse development methodology, including dimensional modeling, information factory and onedata, etc.
- Proficient in Java / Scala / Python (at least one language) and Hive & Spark SQL programming languages.
- Familiar with an OLAP technology (such as: kylin, impala, presto, druid, etc.).
- Proficient in Big Data batch pipeline development.
- Familiar with Big Data components including but not limited to Hadoop, HIve, Spark, Delta lake, Hudi, Presto, Hbase, Kafka, Zookeeper, Airflow, Elasticsearch, Redis, etc.
- Experiences with AWS Big Data services is a plus.
- Clear mind, with good business requirement understanding, analysis, abstraction and system design capabilities.
- Have strong team collaboration attitude and develop partnership with other teams and business.
- Those who have experienced data volume above PB level in Internet companies and solve difficult production issues are preferred.
- Be optimistic, ability to adapt quickly to meet new challenges and quick to respond against incidents.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire