Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
Binance is looking for an experienced Deputy General manager with strong
operations, marketing, and PR background in Financial, IT, or E-commerce area
set up, localize expand our business in APAC.
- Define and lead expansion plans for the market and shape the plan for launching new services while ensuring strong coordination with Government Relations, Marketing, and Tech teams along the way.
- Act as a business owner: develop new strategies relentlessly to push operational standards to the next level, shape the business model, and execute accordingly.
- Manage, grow, and lead a high-performing team. You will be responsible for shaping the organization and defining hiring needs in your market, while also setting the future strategy.
- Oversee and steer budgeting, P&L performance, and financial milestones to reach trading and user targets.
- Lead local key marketing activities, such as developing new partnerships and organizing key events.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven success in a similar role.
- Experiences in leading operations/marketing, a strong understanding of growth tactics, and a proven track record of working with high-performing teams.
- Communication: Being the face of a market means having excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will need to be inspirational to your team, and also to partners, investors, and the public.
- Data-focused: Ability to roll up your sleeves to pull and analyze the data. You will push the company to be more data-driven in its approach for excellence.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Ability to build and manage strong relationships with the team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners.
- Entrepreneurship mentality: Must be a self-starter and leader who evaluates risks and rewards of running an innovative sustainable operation.
- A passion for crypto and digital assets. We are trying to change an entire industry and it will take time. Passion is what gets you excited to come into work every morning.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire