Location: Australia, Sydney
Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Team: Big Data
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
This position sits in the DevOps team, functioning as a subject matter expert in storage, database, datastream, and indexing concerns. As a member of the DevOps team, this engineer will work closely with stakeholders to cover these needs. They will work closely with the development team to meet core requirements, within the DevOps team to manage its cloud computing resources, and with the SRE team to provide and monitor key metrics. They also will have to work closely with vendors for managing change management/maintenance and maintenance concerns.
As this role will be the domain expert in storage, databases, data streaming, and indexing, they will have to evaluate technologies and features to meet our needs in these areas.
As this role will also have regular DevOps responsibilities, strong Linux and networking fundamentals are a big plus.
This is a full-time position that can be remote from any location.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire