Location: Uruguay, Montevideo
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Own and nurture the relationship with the regulators in country.
- Define and lead Government Relations, Marketing, and Tech teams in country.
- Act as a business owner for Uruguay overseeing operational standards and shaping the business model.
- Oversee and steer budgeting, P&L performance, and financial milestones to reach trading and user targets.
- Lead local key marketing activities, such as developing new partnerships and organising key events.
- Represent Binance in the local events, media, and in communication with external stakeholders.
- 15 years minimum of proven success in a similar role: leading either operations/marketing/sales
- Excellent communication skills. Being the face of a market calls for strong written and verbal communication skills. You can be inspirational to your team, as well as to partners, investors and the public.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners.
- Entrepreneurship mentality. You are a self-starter and leader that assumes the risks and rewards of running an innovative sustainable operation.
- Passion for crypto and digital assets. We are trying to change an entire industry and it will take time, and passion is what gets you excited to come to work every morning.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire