Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Finance & Administration
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
We are looking for a Finance Administrative Coordinator to join our company
and act as a point of contact for our Finance Department team members. To be
successful in this role, you should have excellent organization skills along
with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets and reports
- Responsible for scheduling and managing the Finance Department’s calendar including prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands, proactively scheduling important meetings with internal and external parties.
- Organizes and coordinates international/domestic travel and related requirements to include: travel authorizations, flight tickets, hotel bookings, visas, airport transfers, expense reports.
- Provides support in arranging Finance meetings including collation of speaking notes or briefing notes or agenda preparation.
- Works closely with different Finance teams within the Finance Department on special projects.
- Prepares selective summaries and any follow-up actions for the Finance Department and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Completes various forms, including: purchase requisitions, fixed asset requests, travel expense reports, requests for payment, consultancy service agreements, etc.
- Preparing/updating org charts and headcount reports
- Perform simple data analysis and precess documentation
- Organize departmental documents on the shared drive for easy access
- Undertakes special assignments/projects on a wide variety of issues as requested by Finance Department.
- College degree in business management or Finance related field, or training in secretarial skills, office management and/or administrative studies.
- A minimum of 5-7 years.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage calendars and effectively maintain records and files.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain professional, friendly, and cordial relationships with stakeholders, including team members, other departments , external partners.
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Expert level written and verbal communications.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Google suite and Microsoft Office programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin for better collaboration with internal team and external clients
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire