Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Customer Support
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
This role is responsible for investigating and preventing day to day
fraud/chargeback activities. Conducting risk monitoring using internal and
external data to reduce fraud/chargeback cases occurred.
- Monitor and review fraud/chargeback cases and trend. Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to conduct investigations and take appropriate actions (e.g. transaction retrieval, chargeback representment).
- Streamline fraud/chargeback process to balance the loss prevention and the user experience
- Work closely with acquiring channels, issuing banks and 3rd parities to exchange fraud/chargeback info and comply with the scheme’s requirements.
- At least 3 years of fraud management experience at payment processor, acquirer, bank or e-commerce platform
- Experience in configuring and analysing results from risk and fraud management systems, strong data analytical and quantitative skillsExperience in dealing with card scheme, acquirer and 3rd party vendors
- Familiar with card scheme requirement, such as chargeback (dispute) and fraud monitoring program and regulatory requirement
- Experience in chargeback and fraud prevention is a plus
- Language: Fluent English is a must. Understanding Mandarin is a plus
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive, strong prioritisation and execution skills
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire