Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
Binance is looking for an experienced Benefits Specialist to support the
design and implementation of our Global Benefits framework.
Do note that this individual can be based anywhere in Asia.
- Management of global benefit plans: Conduct review of Benefit policies against both statutory requirements and typical market practices, and developing new benefit program proposals.
- Benefits framework implementation: Vendor selection and setup, Lead projects, Build benefits operational policies, processes and procedures.
- Main POC to HR OPs, payroll and our vendors to ensure high quality delivery of all benefit programs and initiatives.
- Lead design and implement of new benefits programs into new markets; aligned to our global benefits framework.
- Conduct benefit analysis and benchmarking: Cost impact, funding requirements, market competitiveness, regulatory & legal compliance and best practice approaches.
- 5+ years in global benefits design, implementation and administration.
- Bachelor's degree; Advanced degree is a plus.
- Strong problem solving ability - must be solutions and service-oriented and able to work independently within a highly dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of accountability, sound personal judgment and global business acumen.
- Proven abilities in vendor management and establishing effective partnerships with external service providers.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire