Location: Hong Kong
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Finance & Administration
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
The Corporate Controller oversees the accounting, audit, financial statement and related activities for Binance and all its related entities worldwide. This position oversees accounting, analytical, and management support and guidance and coordinates with relevant consultants and providers of key audit, tax and investment services. The Corporate Controller will have frequent interaction and discussion with Management, Business Units, and Departments.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire