Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
Binance is looking for a Global Internal Communications lead to set up and
drive our Internal Communications from an early stage.
This role will work closely with many senior stakeholders to translate their
needs into an effective Comms strategy which will enable better collaboration,
knowledge transfer and employer branding within the Binance organization, a
5000+ global operation.
- Develop and execute internal communications initiatives in partnership with teams/BUs across the Binance organisation.
- Provide proactive and reactive messaging that supports key initiatives and program rollouts.
- Understand the unique needs of product, engineering, and business teams (goals, products, tools, process) in order to produce effective and relevant communication strategies.
- Consult with leadership on their communication and change management strategies.
- Write and develop messaging around various topics, including company strategy, priorities, product launches, and announcements.
- Identify opportunities to share organization milestones with the broader company audience.
- Develop the strategy, overseeing planning and execution, and measure results of remote/in-person/hybrid organization-wide events (e.g., Townhalls, Q&As, anniversaries etc.).
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to implement consistent messaging across the organization.
- Partner closely with other internal and external communications teams, as well as HR, to align on communication opportunities.
- 6+ years professional experience working in internal and/or external communications
- Experience managing internal comms in a 5000+ global organisation, preferably in the tech industry
- Experience advising and influencing senior executives.
- Experience producing creative and engaging communications content.
- Proven writing skills, including writing for executives and mass communications.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and working autonomously.
- An interest in crypto is a plus
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire