Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
BUSD is the top 2 regulated stablecoin that ranks 11th in the overall crypto
market and 3rd among stablecoins by market cap. In less than three years since
its debut, BUSD has become one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrencies while
featuring a variety of utilities, from trading to lending and payment. BUSD
has been listed by more than 420+ DeFi protocols 35+ Exchange, 27+Wallets, and
with a 3.1+million holders and mass adoption strong ecosystem.Are you looking
to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and
contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world? we'd
love to hear from you!
What experience you’ll love to have
- Build a leading blockchain company with a $10B market-proven valuation. Work in a rapidly growing team of best-in-class professionals to execute the regulated stablecoin into a scalable and reliable service.
- Create the most updated web3 infrastructure and financial services.Build creative microservices that support stablecoin business in these financial services including KYC, account management, payment and settlement, mint and redeem, deposit to earn, APIs, etc.
- Build the stablecoin use case on centralized platforms (eg. exchanges, banks, card, and payment companies, etc) as well as decentralized blockchain ecosystems (eg. BNB Chain, Ethereum, Solona, Avalaunch, Polkadot, Polygon, etc).
- Experienced with the unique world-leading stablecoin business. Own a leading insight and understanding of Blockchain. Aggressively learn and grow to be an expert in the aspect of exchange, crypto payment, decentralized finance, NFTs, etc.
- Lead the global product team, vision, service and feature set, and roadmap. Collaborate with the engineering, and business team to design, develop, test, and deliver the stablecoin platform and new features, across our Web and Mini program.
- Take complete ownership of one or more applications/product features. Identify the key point leading to stablecoin mass adoption, regulation-friendly, and scalability. Investigate and help to fix the design, process, and technical issues.
- Creatively deliver the integration of the existing features, exchange services, and bank/payment channel services.
- Design publicly accessible APIs that make it smart, secure, and fast for institutions and counterparties to integrate with KYC, payment, and settlement systems.
- Talk to different teams, partners, and counterparts, and quickly understand their requirements, deliver on our users’ needs by leveraging the infrastructure for money based on stablecoins, crypto assets, and public blockchains.
- Extending the stablecoin service based on the mass adoption requirement, to deliver a better user experience process and services.
- 5+ years of full-time software engineering experience. Strong plus if has stablecoin, exchanges, payment service, APIs experience. Fluency in English.
- Experience with payment systems like credit cards and bank transfers, treasury, payment, FX, trading, or other regulated financial services use cases.
- Deliver detailed PRD requirements and interactive designs with considerations of technical feasibility and implementation plans.
- Analyze product performance data and promptly react to user feedback to optimize the user experience.
- Strong leadership, have experience leading product teams and driving large-scale projects and products, in collaboration with engineering, design, and commercial teams, to succeed, to be able to lead a team of young/ambitious PM or developers.
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling. Independent enough to make important product design decisions on your own.
- Stablecoin related, Exchanges, Payment service, API service experience. (From leading Crypto companies such as Binance, Coinbase, Tether, Circle, Paxos, FTX, Crypto.com, etc.)
- Bank/big tech /financial institution products-related experiences.
- Strong interest or experience in the cryptocurrency, decentralized finance space.
- Fluency in English. Great communication skills.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire