Location: Italy, Milan
Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Our Government Affairs team is responsible for high-level, strategic engagement with external stakeholders globally, including but not limited to, political office holders, governmental bodies, trade and industry associations, ministries, and non-governmental organisations.
You will be part of a diverse global Government Affairs team, working with different cross-functional teams to identify and analyse key policy issues, developments, and market sentiment. This person will be expected to partner closely with local government officials and industry specific organisations.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire