Location: United Kingdom, London
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
As a HRBP to our Fiat team, you will be supporting a wide range of HR
functions to ensure optimum efficiency levels and be an effective HR advisor
to the business. Do note that this individual can be based out of the stated
- Responsible for aligning HR objectives with respective business units to deliver value added service.
- Provide strategic advice on the different functions of HR and ensure that all policies implemented are aligned with business objectives.
- Be the main point of contact for any employees and leaders queries and support resolving of complex issues.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve working relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide guidance and input on department structure, workforce planning and succession planning for a rapidly growing team.
- Be the France HR manager to drive all local cases and projects as well.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in multiple HR disciplines, including performance management, building a high performance culture, employee relations, employee engagement, and diversity.
- Strong professionalism and exceptional stakeholder management skills to partner with members of leadership and senior team members.
- Deep knowledge of employment law in multiple jurisdictions across Europe, especially France and UK.
- It would be ideal for this position can be based in London or France.
- Have global project management experience.
- Strong and logical communication ability and a strategic, problem solving mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment of a rapidly growing company.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire