Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
As a HRBP to the Operations team, you will support a wide range of HR areas to
drive team efficiencies partnering with the senior HRBP of Operations and
Legal. You will proactively help resolve issues and offer your advice to
enable a rapidly growing team.
As a member of the Global HR team, you will also contribute to various HR
projects and improving processes.
- Support the significant growth of the BU to ensure a successful onboarding and integration for the new joiners.
- Support leaders to shape their teams and help improve management capabilities.
- Gate keeper of data accuracy to ensure employees data are handled in an efficient manner. Ensure employee communication is handled timely and effectively.
- Works closely with the HR Ops team to improve onboarding experience and boost employee engagement.
- Partner with team leads to establish strong working relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retain critical talents in the decentralized and remote environment.
- Promote the transparent, fair and comprehensive performance assessment principles.
- Provide performance management guidance to line managers.
- Identify training needs and support the team’s career development.
- Partner with the senior HRBP to offer solutions and ensure HR policies are in line with business goals.
- Implement and contribute to global HR projects and improve processes.
- Other related job tasks as assigned by the leaders
- Bachelor degree in HR or Management.
- 5-7 years of HRBP experience in a fast growing team, preferred experience in global fin tech or tech companies.
- Fluency in English, Mandarin is a plus.
- Regional experience or working knowledge of HR practices in global markets preferred.
- Proficient to facilitate performance improvement conversations and handle basic data consolidation and analysis.
- Capable communication skills and a problem solving mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and remote environment.
- Desired type of professional: detail oriented, organized, self-initiative and collaborative.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire