Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Responsible for the visual design of Binance official web and app events, and formulate the overall design style.
- Outstanding visual expression, mastering a variety of styles of design, illustration and C4D capabilities.
- Responsible for following up the landing design plan, actively communicating with upstream and downstream, understanding the business in depth, cooperating with products and development to ensure the realization of results.
- Pay attention to the current status of online product experience, actively discover experience problems, and continuously improve the experience through data analysis.
- Have your own understanding and precipitation habits of products and designs. Summarize and summarize project experience, form methodology, and pursue excellence.
- 3-5 years of experience designing well-crafted, inspiring brands and creative visuals across various mediums.
- A portfolio of your design work that showcases your design process, conceptual ability, and examples in communication design, illustration, and branding.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity, tight deadlines, and shifting requirements.
- Ability to turn complicated ideas into compelling, easy-to-understand visuals.
- Proficient in your creative tool of choice. E.g. Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, C4D, etc.
- Strong communication and visual storytelling skills.
- Knowledge and interest in cryptocurrency is a plus.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire