Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
We are looking for a passionate KOL connoisseur who can build a network of
influencers for BNB Chain and companies in our ecosystem. The main focus of
this position is to source and manage influencers that are eager to spread the
good word about BNB Chain as well as the ecosystem building on the world’s
most active blockchain.
Simultaneously you will execute campaigns and make sure that promotions are
effective. A considerable part of the work is communicating with potential
KOLs and providing all the assets and tools they need to drive more developers
and Web3 enthusiasts to BNB Chain.
The ideal candidate should be a great communicator, data-driven and be
immersed in the crypto or Web3 space.
This is a remote role and can be based in any location.
- Set up and grow the BNB affiliate network: cold outreach to YouTubers, Crypto Twitter, renowned devs and tech people respected by them
- Manage key accounts: regular communication with KOLs, analyzing their performance, and offering recommendations on how to improve, provide the insights and tools needed to achieve their goals
- Create and execute promotional campaigns for companies in the BNB Chain ecosystem, supporting their growth of DAUs
- Propose innovative content creation and collaboration campaigns that will drive brand awareness and new devs toward building on BNB Chain
- Ensure Influencers and other parties are aware of ecosystem developments, and plan strategies for them to post content in line with news and key developments.
- Be aware of crypto-related regulations to ensure our work with influencers is mindful and respectful of regulatory constraints
- Manage the negotiation process with a strong understanding of budgeting to ensure KPIs are met within ROI targets
- Manage the KOL budget
- Managing marketing approvals across multiple stakeholders
- Build reports and optimize overall affiliate channel performance
- Minimum of 4 years of Influencer Management experience, preferably in Crypto and techKeen interest in the crypto space, understanding of blockchain concepts and categories (DeFi/NFT/GameFi/P2E/M2E), and a strong interest in crypto culture
- Avid user of Twitter, Telegram and Discord
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- University degree in Marketing or a related discipline
- Must be able to both work independently and collaborate with a global team
- Motivated to drive, own and execute initiatives to completion
- High levels of professionalism and emotional intelligence
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire