Location: Turkey, Istanbul
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite
Team: IT Helpdesk
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Manage the overall infrastructure, analyze and troubleshoot issues accordingly.
- Set up, implement, configure, maintain and monitor physical and virtual servers,Implement and administer network infrastructure.
- Manage and administer hardware setups, desktop applications.
- Administer and troubleshoot network devices and some security infrastructure when necessary.
- Coordinating, planning, and leading business processes related to local applications in Turkey.
- Being first contact for local business demands and solution creation.
- Maintain technical and system documentation including IT security procedures, policies, and backups.
- Provide continuous support to internal systems' infrastructure and administering processes, servers, workstations, and network devices.
- Okta, VMware workspace One, G suite, AWS, MacOS, ABM, Mobile devices, Assets and Inventory Management (phones, software licenses, yubikeys.)
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science/Information Systems or any other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working within network and servers.
- Proven project management experience is a must.
- Strong background in OSX and MBM;Prior experience in troubleshooting servers and installing and configuring networks.
- Knowledgeable on networking and networks security (DHCP, AP/AD, LAN, WAN, IPSec VPN, Monitoring etc.).
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire