Employment Type: Full-time Onsite
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Development and implementation of crypto-related products, including but not limited to crypto exchange, fiat gateway, futures, margin, lending, etc.
- Underlying infra/arch upgrade
- Performance tuning, online incidents troubleshooting, and system refactoring
- Guide junior engineers’ daily work and do knowledge share, etc.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent industry experience.
- Proficient in core java, and familiar with spring framework
- Proficient in MySQL, and familiar with at least one NoSQL DB
- Proficient in distributed system design, and familiar with at least one messaging middleware and the underlying design principles
- Capable to cope with stress, and quickly learn new knowledge
- Good cross-team communication skills
- Proficient in spring cloud and microservice design
- Working experience on backend system of large internet company
- Performance tuning experience on JVM, SQL, RPC, etc.
- Financial products related experiences like lending, margin, futures, etc
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire