Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
BUSD is the top 2 regulated stablecoin that ranks 11th in the overall crypto
market and 3rd among stablecoins by market cap. In less than three years since
its debut, BUSD has become one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrencies while
featuring a variety of utilities, from trading to lending and payment. BUSD
has been listed by more than 420+ DeFi protocols 35+ Exchange, 27+Wallets, and
with a 3.1+million holders and mass adoption strong ecosystem.Are you looking
to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and
contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world? we'd
love to hear from you!
What experience you’ll love to have
- Build a leading blockchain company with a $10B market-proven valuation. Work in a rapidly growing team of best-in-class professionals to execute the regulated stablecoin into a scalable and reliable service.
- Create the most updated web3 infrastructure and financial services.
- Build creative microservices that support stablecoin business in these financial services including KYC, account management, payment and settlement, mint and redeem, deposit to earn, APIs, etc.
- Build the stablecoin use case on centralized platforms (eg. exchanges, banks, card, and payment companies, etc) as well as decentralized blockchain ecosystems (eg. BNB Chain, Ethereum, Solona, Avalaunch, Polkadot, Polygon, etc).
- Experienced with the unique world-leading stablecoin business. Own a leading insight and understanding of Blockchain. Aggressively learn and grow to be an expert in the aspect of exchange, crypto payment, decentralized finance, NFTs, etc.
- Collaborate with the engineering/product and business team to design, develop, and deliver the stablecoin platform and new features, across our Web and Mini program.
- Take complete hands-on ownership of one or more design/product features.
- Provide leadership and direction for the stablecoin design function.
- A solid understanding of user experience design, including usability principles, user research methodology, testing techniques (A/B, multi-variant), design theory, and interaction designFormulate, implement and improve upon design processes for rapid development and iteration of design supporting the stablecoin-wide ecosystem of products.
- Define and maintain user interface standards across the business lines - interaction design, visual design, prototyping, and typography.
- Provide expertise and strategy, and implement design thinking methodologies to support simple, globally attractive design worthy of the leading stablecoin in the world.
- Profound UI/UX design skills with a solid portfolio of design projects.
- Significant experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps.
- Proficiency in modern design tools like Figma(with significant expernce), Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Significant experience with Strong visual design skills with a good understanding of user-system interaction. Strong presentational and team player abilities.
- Fluency in English.
- Stablecoin related, Exchanges, Payment service, API service experience. (From leading Crypto companies such as Binance, Coinbase, Tether, Circle, Paxos, FTX, Crypto.com, etc.)
- Bank/big tech /financial institution products-related experiences.
- Experience creating and minting NFTs.
- Fluency in English. Great communication skills.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire