Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Talent Acquisition
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
We are looking for a talented Executive/Leadership Recruiter to help with
our global expansion. This role will imply working for our strategic roles
across a variety of functions and locations.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company
attracts, hires and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent
pipeline and advising and building a close relationship with your business
Please note that the location is indicated just for reference, the role can be
outside of the specified location.
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for open positions: sourcing, interviewing, coordinating hiring process, offer negotiation, etc.
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, from initial introduction to onboarding
- Be a true Talent Partner to your respective business line(s) - not just execute, but consult, advice, coach, etc.
- Work closely with the HR team and hiring managers on constant improvement of the hiring process. Drive or take part in various HR projects and initiatives
- Manage recruiting databases and other HR assets in structured and timely manners
- Develop and maintain a continually stocked pipeline of quality talent through various methods, including, but not limited to, networking within the community, contacting and/or visiting universities, attending local job fairs and fostering continued contact with quality candidates who may qualify for future positions
- 4-8+ years of experience in recruitment, ideally, within top-tier tech companies or Executive Search Firms with focus on high-growth companies and environments
- Experience working internationally bringing top-tier Leadership/Executive/Strategic talent
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to operate within the fast-pace environment, handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Skilled with modern tech sourcing and selection techniques
- Successful track record of delivering on aggressive hiring goals
- Effective stakeholder management, relationship building, and consulting skills
- Ability to work independently
- Positive on crypto
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire