Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Business Development
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
Binance Labs is building an integration team to focus on post-investment
integration and improvements for our portfolio companies. We are looking for
seasoned operators to form the foundational members of this new team.
- Lead transformation projects for our portfolio companies and joint ventures, directly and via working through internal and external partners.
- Support investment team in evaluating deals and conducting deal diligence.
- Lead portfolio assessment and upgrades of enterprise technology, applications, and infrastructure strategy and operations in support of digital transformation related to core product / service offering.
- Partner with the executive team of portfolio companies to assist on overall organisation design, product and technical roadmap, team building, operational efficiency, and growth.
- Drive both a growth and operational efficiency mindset for our portfolio companies.
- Operational improvement background with 10+ years’ experience.
- Experience in consulting, a technical operating role, or a management role is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with excellent operational understanding across all business areas.
- Demonstrated experience driving long-term operational improvement and financial impact through the use of technology.
- Able to work effectively with C-suite through line operators at portfolio companies.
- Ownership mentality.
- Effective communicator.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire