Location: Sri Lanka, Colombo
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is looking for a Marketing Intern to support the South Asia Marketing
You will be tasked with encouraging the growth of the Binance ecosystem by
engaging and helping us grow our vibrant communities and taking charge of fun
yet challenging projects.
This role will primarily work remotely as part of a small team but you may get
the opportunity to work offline for selected projects.
It requires working both highly autonomously and as part of the global
distributed marketing team.
This is a salaried remote working full-time role (~ 40 hours per week).
- Identify, reach out, and educate Influencers and micro-infulencers for affiliations or collaboration with Binance.
- Help plan and organise offline and online events across South Asia.
- Conduct data analysis and competitor benchmarking.
- Identify and help with reach outs and partnerships across colleges and universities in South Asia.
- Source social partnerships and promotion opportunities.
- Assist the social team with campaign management/coordination/support and wrap up.
- Native-level/Fluent English language.
- Strong interest and personal involvement in the crypto ecosystem.
- Proficiency in Indian languages besides English, Hindi, and Bengali is a strong add advantage but not mandatory.
- Prior experience with conducting offline events is a plus but not mandatory.
- Prior experience with working with Influencers is a plus but not required.
- Demonstrates a clear and concise style of communication, with a creative/fun spin when relevant.
- Keen interest in social media.
- Sense of responsibility and resistance to stress.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Appetite to learn.