Location: United Kingdom, London
Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented Network Engineer to join our core tech team.
We are continuing to build up our next generation crypto-currency exchange and are looking for eager, hard-working problem solvers that can look after the daily operation and maintenance of the company's network, as well as the construction of network-related projects.
This is a full-time position that can be based from anywhere in Europe on a remote basis.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire