Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Participate in the discussion of requirements. Design, develop and implement the core functions
- Participate in and lead the design and optimization of server-side architecture, as well as fix complex technical problems
- Responsible for technical research and the citation of innovative technologies, and solve the problems of high performance, high concurrency, and safety in the product development process
- Code writing and code review, be responsible for defining the design pattern and development guideline for the backend
- 3+ years solid Node.js programming experiences, proficient in using ES6, ES7 and ESNext syntax
- Solid skill on Nodejs, proficient in using common nodejs frameworks, such as: Koa/Express/Nestjs/Egg, etc.
- Familiar with commonly used DB, such as MySQL/Redis/MongoDB, etc. And solid skill of mysql index optimization and DB design.
- Solid skill on message queue technology, such as Kafka/Rabbitmq, etc.
- Familiar with Node.js event loop, asynchronous io, common modules, etc.
- Able to complete the design and development of new functional modules independently, and give high-quality results.
- Have excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills, and be interested in solving complex problems
- Experienced working in Java
- Experience in large-scale distributed, high-concurrency, high-load, high-availability online system development
- Experience in crypto exchange development
- Open source project owner or contribute source code to the open source community
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire