Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Investigate operational/risk incidents and work closely with stakeholders and relevant risk owners to ensure root causes/risks/issues and control enhancements are identified/assessed/resolved and implemented in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Report and monitor operational risks/incidents in the risk tracking system, in accordance with Operational Risk Policy and track to ensure the proper and timely closure.
- Conduct reviews to identify possible operational risks, provide recommendations to address the control weakness and monitor the implementation progress of the remedial action(s)Acts as Operational risk advisor to business units and country risk stewards
- Support and lead the enhancement, review and development of Risk policy, processes and procedures
- Assist on external assessment requests, regulatory inspections, certification campaigns and audit engagements.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as requested by the team.
- Minimum 7+ years experience in financial services
- Candidates with a strong background in compliance/risk management/Project Management/ controls/audit
- Strong execution and project management skills with proven ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive initiatives concurrently and deliver results in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;Prior consulting or project management experiences would be an advantage
- Proficient in both English and Chinese for business requirements
- Experience in operational risk management, auditing, compliance, or IT security would be an advantage
- Good attitude, strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Any relevant certification including CPA, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, ISO27001 Lead Auditor would be an added advantage.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire